|Commander:||VADM Lord Martyn Griffiths, MC, DSO, RM, Steadholder Pittman|
|Flagship:||GNS Albion (DD-42)|
| Area of
|UK and Eire|
|Reporting to:||High Admiral|
Originally Fourth Fleet was synonymous with the Grayson Space Navy, as such it included all Grayson Ships and the commanding officer was always the High Admiral. This ended with Protector’s Order 1704-01 which was issued on the 2nd April 2017. This appointed RADM Martyn Griffiths, Steadholder Pittman as 4th Fleet/GSN Home Fleet commanding officer, breaking the link between this role and the High Admiral. Fourth Fleet's area of Operations was originally the entire Grayson Space Navy this was updated by Admiralty Order 1701-03 which defined it as covering the United Kingdom. Further clarifications issued explained this also covered the Republic of Ireland, as one of the Fourth Fleet ships includes that country in it's area of operations. In addition a grandfather clause was issued to allow units previously assigned to 4th Fleet to remain so if they wished to.
Originally the Fourth Fleet, as the container for all Grayson Space Navy ships, consisted exclusively of correspondence chapters. The distinction between correspondence and meeting chapters was later dropped, and there are Grayson ships of all types today. The first ships were established in Texas, Florida and the UK, eventually spawning more and more chapters around the world.
Fourth Fleet Commanding Officers
|1||HADM Lady Kirylyn Dreamer, Steadholder Blackbird||GNSS Katherine Mayhew (SS-02)||01 February 2008||01 March 2012|
|2||HADM Nicholas Hurst||GNS Barbara Bancroft (SD-32)||01 March 2012||31 December 2013|
|3||HADM Lord Sir Tom Saidak, KDE, DSO, Steadholder Henesy||HMS Intractable (SD-459)||31 December 2013||2 April 2017|
|4||VADM Lord Martyn Griffiths, MC, DSO, RM, Steadholder Pittman||GNS Albion (DD-42)||2 April 2017||Incumbent|
Fleet Headquarters Unit
- Commanding Officer: VADM Lord Martyn Griffiths, MC, DSO, RM, Steadholder Pittman
- Deputy Commanding Officer: VACANT
- Chief of Staff: CAPT Neil Simpson, KDE, MC, OG, QBM
- 4th Fleet Bosun: SMCPO Emilio Desalvo, KE, DGC
- Flag Lieutenant: LTJG Sir Phillip Culmer, KDE, MC (Currently on leave of absence to serve as Speaker of the House of Commons.)
- Gunnery Officer: LCDR Rowan Wagstaff-Weston, ME, QBM
- 4th Fleet Communications Officer: CDR Emil Bojar, OE
- 4th Fleet COLAC: CAPT David Sanders
Fourth Fleet MPs
Fourth Fleet is currently represented in the House of Commons by four MPs.
- PO2 Jessica Barnhill, MP, GNS Glory
- PO1 Sarah Brider, CGM, QBM, MP, GNS Paul of Tarsus
- LTSG Sir Phillip Culmer, BIS, KDE, MP, HMS Pegasus (Speaker)
- Section Chief Dame the Rt Hon Amy Wagstaff-Weston, KCE, OGL, PC, MP, GNS Albion
Order of Battle
Fourth Fleet has one large echelon assigned to it:
Task Force 41 (TF 41)
- Main article: Task Force 41
The following ships are assigned to Task Force 41:
- GNS Albion (DD-42) - (Squadron Flagship) patrolling any unassigned areas of the UK, under the command of LCDR Rowan Wagstaff-Weston.
- GNS Joshua (DD-18) - patrolling Scotland, under the command of LCDR Derek Souter.
- GNS Mercy (DD-43) - patrolling South England and East Anglia, under the command of LCDR David Thompson.
- GNS Paul of Tarsus (DD-43) - patrolling London and its surrounds, under the command of CAPT Misha Sumra.
- HMS Pegasus (CLAC-26) - patrolling Yorkshire, UK, under the command of CAPTSG Benjamin Wagner.
- GNS Olympus (CL-58) - patrolling Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, under the command of CDR Neil Simpson.
The following units are not assigned to any of the above echelon forces:
- GNSS Katherine Mayhew (SS-02) - Holding Chapter for the Grayson Space Navy, under the command of the High Admiral Angela Sanders.
- GNS Glory (CLAC-09) - patrolling Texas with members worldwide, under the command of CAPT David Sanders.
- GNS Barbara Bancroft (SD-32) - patrolling Texas, under the command of CAPTSG Jeremy Carsten.
- GSNLAC Gideon's Sword (GSNLAC-24) - under the command of LTSG Anne Zecca, with a parent ship of GNS Glory.
Former Echelons and Member Vessels
The following ships were formerly part of Fourth Fleet:
- GNS Hector Ferelli (SD-44) - was decommissioned on 20 January 2020.
- RHLAC Pitchfork (RHLAC-002) - was reassigned to Thirteenth Fleet on 6th January 2020.
- GNS Covington (CLAC-01) - was reassigned to Third Fleet on 18th December 2018.
- HMLAC Constantine (HMLAC-26) was decommissioned on 14 November 2018 to upgrade to HMS Pegasus.
- GNS Hermes was decommissioned on 9 April 2017 to upgrade to GNS Barbara Bancroft.
- GNS Leah was decommissioned on 22 October 2012 to upgrade to GNS Glory.
- GNS Nathan was decommissioned on 30 November 2016.
- Destroyer Squadron 41 was decommissioned on 26 January 2019 to be replaced by Task Force 41. It had two divisions underneath it.
- Destroyer Division 413 formerly under DesRon 41, was decommissioned on 26 January 2019 to be replaced by Task Force 41.
- Destroyer Division 414 formerly under DesRon 41, was decommissioned on 26 January 2019 to be replaced by Task Force 41.
Please also see Protector's Orders
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|Fleet Order||Effective Date||Subject||Status|
|Fourth Fleet Order 01-1804-17||18 April 2017||Eastercon 2017 Awards||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 02-0106-17||01 June 2017||Manticon Awards||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 03-0510-17||05 October 2017||Fleet Promotion||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 04-1911-17||19 November 2017||Fleet Promotion||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 05-2511-17||25 November 2017||Pistol Marksman||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 06-1012-17||10 December 2017||HonorCon 2017 Fleet Level Awards||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 07-0601-18||06 January 2018||Fleet Staff||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 08-0601-18||06 January 2018||4th Fleet Cup Winners 2017||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 09-0601-18||06 January 2018||4th Fleet Cup Awards||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 10-2001-18||20 January 2018||4th Fleet Bravery Awards||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 11-2001-18||20 January 2018||4th Fleet Officer Promotion||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 12-1002-18||10 February 2018||LAC Launch||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 13-1002-18||10 February 2018||Fleet Event||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 14-3003-18||30 March 2018||4th Fleet Convention Ship||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 15-0703-18||07 March 2018||4th Fleet EasterCon Awards||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 16-1404-18||14 April 2018||4th Fleet Marksman Awards||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 17-0505-18||05 May 2018||4th Fleet DesRon 41 Command Change||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 18-1905-18||19 May 2018||GNS Covington Officer Promotion||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 19-1905-18||19 May 2018||Fleet Communications NCOIC||Superseded by|
|Fourth Fleet Order 20-2805-18||28 May 2018||Fleet Communications Officer||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 21-0106-18||01 June 2018||Rife Marksman Expert||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 22-0906-18||09 June 2018||Patrick St. Jean Promotion||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 23-0906-18||09 June 2018||Deputy Fleet Bosun||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 23-2807-18||28 July 2018||Launch HMLAC Constantine||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 25-1808-18||18 August 2018||4th Fleet COLAC||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 26-1808-18||18 August 2018||4th Fleet RHLAC Posting (RHLAC Picthfork)||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 27-0810-18||08 October 2018||Covington Marksmanship Awards||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 28-1310-18||13 October 2018||4th/10th Fleet Starbase 24 awards||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 30-2601-19||26 January 2019||Task Force 41||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 31-1002-19||13 October 2018||4th Fleet Bosun||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 32-1404-19||14 April 2019||Eastercon||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 33-1105-19||11 May 2019||Junior Officer Promotions||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 34-0206-19||02 June 2019||Staff Appointments||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 35-0206-19||02 June 2019||Marksmanship Awards||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 36-2707-19||27 July 2019||WorldCon Ship||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 37-1908-19||19 August 2019||Fleet Event||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 38-1509-19||15 August 2019||WorldCon 2019||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 39-1509-19||15 August 2019||EuroCon||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 40-2809-19||28 August 2019||EuroCon Amendments||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 41-1210-19||12 October 2019||FenCon||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 42-0911-19||09 November 2019||Survivor's Cross||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 43-0911-19||09 November 2019||Salisbury||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 44-1011-19||10 November 2019||Navy Pistol High Expert||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 45-2311-19||23 November 2019||Fleet Staff Change||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 46-2212-19||22 December 2019||4th Fleet Officer Promotion||Active|
|Fourth Fleet Order 47-0601-20||06 January 2020||Fleet Excellence Award||Active|
|Naval Directive 17FE-01||17 Feb 2017||Establishment of DesRon 41 and Subordinate Divisions||Active|
|Admiralty Order 1701-03||9 Feb 2017||Fleet Composition – UPDATED||Active|
|Protector’s Order 1704-01||2 April 2017||Appointment of 4th Fleet Commanding Officer||Active|
|The Numbered Fleets of the Royal Manticoran Navy|
|Home (1st) - 2nd - 3rd - 4th - 5th - 6th - 7th - 8th - 9th - 10th - 11th - 12th|