FORCECOM Order 1410-A
FORCECOM Order 1410-A was issued 7 October 2014 by COMFORCECOM.
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Marine Corps|
|From:||General Gregory Marchand, SC, COMFORCECOM|
|Re:||Activation Order of Marine Detachment, HMS Valkyrie (SD-355) • FORCECOM Order 1410-A|
By my hand, and by the authority of the Sovereign, Queen of Manticore Elizabeth III, I hereby order the constitution and activation of a Marine Detachment aboard HMS Valkyrie (SD-355), CAPTSG Dame Jill McTavish, KCE, SC, CGM, QBM commanding, effective 07 OCT 2014.
The Valkyrie Marine Detachment will be a Platoon-sized echelon, assigned to 1st Corps, 2nd Expeditionary Force, The Gryphon Highlander Regiment.
In order to constitute the Command Staff and to fill the subordinate billets necessary for MarDet Valkyrie, the following personnel will be promoted:
- 2nd Lieutenant Harvey Guillet is hereby promoted to the rank of 1st Lieutenant (O-2) to fill the billet of Platoon Leader, 1st Platoon, MarDet Valkyrie.
- Private First Class Daniel Stetson is hereby promoted to the rank of Staff Sergeant (E-6) to fill the billet of Platoon Senior Non-Commissioned Officer (Gunny), 1st Platoon, MarDet Valkyrie.
- Private Jeremiah Patrick is hereby promoted to the rank of Sergeant (E-5) to fill the billet of Squad Leader, 1st Squad, 1st Platoon, MarDet Valkyrie.
- Private Josiah Lilligren is hereby promoted to the rank of Corporal (E-4) to fill the billet of 1st Section Leader, 1st Squad, 1st Platoon, MarDet Valkyrie.
- Private Vernon McIntosh is hereby promoted to the rank of Corporal (E-4) to fill the billet of 2nd Section Leader, 1st Squad, 1st Platoon, MarDet Valkyrie.
The composition of 1st Platoon, MarDet Valkyrie is as follows:
- MarDet CO: 1LT Harvey Guillet Sr.
- NCO: SSGT Daniel Stetson
- 1st Squad
: PSGT Jeremiah Patrick (Squad Leader)
- CPL Josiah Lilligren (Section Leader)
- PVT Peter McDonald
- PVT William Bryant
PVT Nguyen 'Luigi' Hoang
The following Marine personnel is also attached to MarDet Valkyrie as a supernumerary member:
Lieutenant Guillet & Gunny Stetson are instructed to report to post immediately and ready the Platoon for shipboard duty.
Congratulations, one and all.
In Honor of the Queen!
|Gregory Marchand, SC|
|Commanding Officer, Marine Force Command|