Corps Directive 06-1110
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
Corps Directive 06-1110 was issued 19 October 2011 under the authority of the Marshal of the Corps. It establishes uniform policies.
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Marine Corps|
|From:||Marshal of the Corps Sean Niemeyer, Commandant of the RMMC|
|Re:||Basic uniform policy (Corps Directive 06-1110)|
As of the date of this Order, by my hand, and by the authority of the Sovereign, Queen of Manticore Elizabeth III, I hereby establish the following uniform policy:
Uniforms enhance the experience of belonging to the association by setting the mood and getting people into character. Above all it allows us to be distinguished from everybody else; it helps us stand out from a crowd. With that said the following guidelines are established;
- Uniforms are NOT mandatory,
- Local units should endeavor to make sure that when they get together and wear the uniform, that all members are wearing the same uniform type,
- Uniforms should not be worn in situations where they may be mistaken for a real military uniform, basically use your best judgment when wearing a RMMC uniform,
- Uniforms should be kept neat and clean as much as possible; a clean uniform reflects highly on not only the wearer, but the organization as well,
- Local uniform variants, such as the wearing of kilts, may be considered, but they must be approved by the Commandant RMMC, and the First Lord of the Admiralty.
The above effective 19-OCT-11
In Honour of the Queen!
|Marshal of the Corps Sir Sean Niemeyer, KCR|
|Royal Manticoran Marine Corps|
|First Earl, New Ulyanovsk|
- CD 04-1110 "Uniform of the Day"
- CD 05-1110 "RMMC Uniforms"
- RMMCM-0100 RMMC Uniform Reglations (PDF document, TRMN.org)
- Corps Directive 06-1110 (TRMN.org)