BuShips Directive 2104-02
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|RMN Bureau Orders|
|Naval Directives (1SL)||BuPlan (2SL)||BuShips (3SL)||BuComm (4SL)||BuPers (5SL)||BuTrain (6SL)||BuSup (7SL)|
BuShips Directive 2104-02 was issued on 12 April 2021 under the authority of the Third Space Lord. This directive decommissions HMS Insurmountable (SD-465).
|To:||CAPT(JG) Kerri-Ann Kissam, RMN|
|From:||RADM Calabasas, GCE, MC, OC, KR, SC, NS, Third Space Lord|
|Re:||Decommissioning of HMS Insurmountable (SD-465) (BuShips Directive 2104-02)|
CC: RADM Tchoupitoulas, PMV, KSK, GCE, SC, DSO, QBM, RMN
CAPT(SG) Erik Plossl, KDE, CBM, RMN
Captain Junior Grade Kissam:
Effective as of 0001 Hours on 12 April 2021, HMS Insurmountable (SD-465) is to immediately stand down all present assignments and/or missions and is subsequently ordered to return to Manticore for decommissioning and crew transfer.
Upon arrival, you and your crew shall make HMS Insurmountable (SD-465) ready in all respects for decommissioning; strike eight bells, strike the colors and secure the watch. You are further ordered to relinquish command of HMS Insurmountable (SD-465) to the Bureau of Ships in the person of CDRE Justin Dupras, RMN, who shall hold temporary command for the duration of the voyage to Manticore for processing and inspection.
The following personnel are hereby transferred and permanently assigned to HMSS Yeager (SS-106):
- CAPT(JG) Kerri-Ann Kissam, RMN (RMN-3982-16)
- SMCPO Marcus Easterly, RMN (RMN-3605-16)
- PO2 Tom Francke, RMN (RMN-5234-18)
- S1C Lonnie Anderson, RMN (RMN-4141-16)
- S1C Linda Hall, RMN (RMN-4012-16)
- S1C Jordan Lackey, RMN (RMN-4025-16)
- S1C Amanda Morales, RMN (RMN-4035-16)
- S1C Misty Roark, RMN (RMN-4028-16)
- S1C David Roark, RMN (RMN-4029-16)
- S1C Ryan Shearn, RMN (RMN-4014-16)
- S1C Shanice Stringfellow, RMN (RMN-3621-16)
- S1C Bryant Waddell, RMN (RMN-4036-16)
The following personnel are hereby transferred and permanently assigned to GNSS Katherine Mayhew (SS-02):
The following personnel are hereby transferred and permanently assigned to RHSS Javier Giscard (RHSS-01)
The following Marines are hereby transferred and permanently assigned to Headquarters, Royal Manticoran Marine Corps, London Point.
Upon her successful arrival at Manticore, HMS Insurmountable (SD-465) is scheduled to be transferred to the Active Fleet Reserves, following inspection and any repairs deemed necessary. This vessel shall be made available for recommissioning at a later date.
In Service to Her Majesty, the Sovereign Queen of the Star Kingdom of Manticore, Elizabeth III,
|Christopher Thompson, GCE, MC, OC, KR, SC, NS|
|Rear Admiral of the Red, RMN|
|Third Space Lord, Bureau of Ships|
|The Right Honorable The Baron Calabasas|
- BuShips Directive 2104-02 as published at the TRMN Forums (login required).
- BuShips Directive 2104-02 as published to the TRMN Bureau of Ships Facebook page.