BuShips Directive 1505-05
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
My fellow Manticorans,
Effective as of 0001 Hours (EST) on May 22, 2015, it is my duty to announce the change of command for HMS Wolf (CA-429). This is a Saganami-C Class Heavy Cruiser and is assigned to the Tenth Fleet, based in Ceres, CA.
The new Command Staff are:
- Captain (j.g.) Victoria Young (assigned as CO, HMS Wolf)
- Commander Sonja Thiede (assigned as XO, HMS Wolf)
- Chief Petty Officer William Helton (assigned as Bosun, HMS Wolf)
The following personnel are breveted in rank as indicated below, effective immediately:
- Victoria Young to Captain, junior grade
- Sonja Thiede to Commander
- David Chernot to Ensign
- Jennifer Ward to Ensign
- William Helton to Chief Petty Officer
At this time, Pinnace Wolf-01 is also recalled from detached duty and its crew are returned to HMS Wolf for further assignment as needed.
In Service to Her Majesty, the Queen
|Admiral Lord Sir John Roberts KDE, SC|
|Third Space Lord|
-  (Facebook)