Admiralty Order 1612-03
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
Admiralty Order 1612-03 was issued December 14th, 2016 by the First Lord of the Admiralty. This order delegates the authority for the removal of Chapter Command Triad members to the First and Third Space Lords.
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Navy, Marine Corps and Army|
|From:||Martin Lessem, KSK, GCE, KCR, DSO, GS, First Lord of the Admiralty, Admiral of the Fleet, Duke, New Scania|
|Re:||Summary Removal of Command Triad Members (Admiralty Order 1612-03)|
In case of extreme need, the First Space Lord or the Third Space Lord and appropriate Liaison where appropriate, with the approval of the First Space Lord or Royal Council equivalent, may remove any member of a ship’s Command Triad (CO, XO, or Bosun(or Marine or Army equivalent)) at any time and without notice under the following conditions:
- If requested by a Fleet CO with documented reasons and examples as to how the Command triad member is harming the chapter and/or the RMN as a whole. This request must be investigated for the First Space Lord or Royal Council equivalent and/or Third Space Lords and appropriate Liaison where appropriate by the JAG or JAG Ombudsman Office in order to verify the veracity of the claims and to make sure the issues is not the result of any personal feud or personality conflict between the members involved. If substantiated, the First Space Lord or Royal Council equivalent through Third Space Lord and appropriate Liaison where appropriate may remove the person as requested with no further warning;
- If a member of the Command Triad fails to be properly tested to their rank or is not making satisfactory progress toward completion of the required exams for their rank within 90 days of assuming the office, they may be removed by the First Space Lord or Royal Council equivalent through the Third Space Lord and appropriate Liaison where appropriate with no further notice. Satisfactory progress toward exam completion is defined as completion of at least one required exam in the last fourteen (14) days;
- If a member of a Command Triad has become disruptive or detrimental to the chapter they serve, they can be removed after verification of the issues by the JAG or JAG Ombudsman Office for the First Space Lord or Royal Council equivalent through Third Space Lord and appropriate Liaison. Verification of the negative behavior can be accomplished in many ways, a few (but not all) ways in which action can be taken without further notice are:
- If a Fleet CO or equivalent for Marine or Army Commands certifies the person is disruptive or detrimental to the chapter with specific, verifiable, information, action can be taken;
- If the XO and/or Bosun (or Marine or Army equivalent), complain about the detrimental and disruptive of the CO (with specific, verifiable, information of the conduct), action can be taken; or,
- If a chapter begins losing members at an accelerated pace (i.e., at least 20% leave the chapter in a 30 day period) not related to the formation of a new Chapter from a parent Chapter, action can be taken.
The examples listed above are, by no means, the definitive reasons that a Command Triad member can be summarily removed from their positions, they are there to provide examples of the most egregious cases.
All requests to remove a member of a Command Triad will be handled on a case by case which will bear in mind what is best for the chapter and the organization as a whole. Before removal, every effort will be made to resolve a situation short of such drastic action.
In Honour of the Queen!
|Martin Lessem, KSK, GCE, KCR, DSO, GS|
|Admiral of the Fleet, RMN|
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
|Duke, New Scania|